ingenious targeting laboratory is searching for a talented and highly motivated Molecular Biologist to join our team. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include molecular design, cloning and vector construction. This candidate may oversee technicians and contribute to project management. This position requires a minimum of a two-year commitment.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Be a key member of the molecular biology team that will plan, manage and execute molecular biology activities related to custom generation of genetically engineered models.
– Improve components of current processes, and develop more efficient methods to support transgenic/gene targeted vector construction.
– Prepare milestones reports, project descriptions and updates for internal and external customers and partners.
– Carry out troubleshooting independently
– The qualified candidate will be expected to work independently and as a team player, interpret and present data both verbally and in written formats.
– Communication, organization and progress tracking skills
– Routine PCR and DNA preparation, DNA mapping and restriction enzyme analysis.
– Skills of designing primers, vectors and performing sequence analysis.
– Familiar with genome databases and other bioinformatics tools.
– Good proficiency with common molecular cloning techniques and attention to detail.
– To be self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast moving work environment requiring time sensitive delivery of results.
– PhD with 0-2 years experience or Master’s degree with 2-5 or more years of relevant experience (2 yr. minimum)
– Experience with BAC recombination and CRISPR/Cas9 system
– Experience managing and training technicians or junior researchers
This is not an entry level position.
Interested individuals should send their cover letter and resume to the attention of Diane Kallas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note to respond by email only.
*Please note in the subject line: Cloning and Design Specialist*
Product Manager is responsible for managing and implementing focused strategies to drive Enzo’s position within a defined market segment for the assigned product/service portfolio. The Product Manager is responsible for the active life cycle management to accomplish Enzo’s marketing and commercial growth goals, positioning Enzo as a technical leader within the markets Enzo serves.
– Support the execution of marketing strategies to drive continued growth of the assigned product/service portfolio.
– Increase revenue and overall profitability of product/service lines by eliminating low-selling, low margin, non-strategic products/services while launching new high value platforms.
– Drive tactical marketing plans to contribute to top line growth.
– Manage the new product/service launch process, including beta trial set-up and reporting, as well as developing and delivering timely training and launch packages.
– Manage data and documentation for products/services within the portfolio, including marketing collateral, web and technical documents, and QC documents (e.g., MSDS, Certificate of Analysis).
– Assist with identifying state of the current technology and future technology trends within the focus market that can create opportunities for new markets, applications, and/or solutions that fit the business plan.
– Coordinate new business ideas and product/service developments, in cooperation with the Director of Marketing, which complement the overriding strategic plan.
– Provide market, industry, and competitive analysis and positioning.
– Develop successful relationships with key customers to ensure adoption of focus products/services.
– Administer customer advocacy programs to drive product/service and company awareness.
– Collaboratively work with the Sales and R&D organizations to ensure accomplishments of strategic initiatives and revenue plan targets.
– Support sales through technical support, pricing support, competitive analysis, and customer visits.
– Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to define and deliver new solutions, marketing campaigns, and opportunity assessments.
– Support the marketing communications plan by contributing text and comments on collateral with relevance to the assigned product/service, and providing tradeshow support through management of assigned shows and/or on-site coverage.
– Deliver customer facing seminars and conferences.
– Travel, both domestically and internationally, as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Advanced Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or another scientific related field; Ph.D. in a related Life Science discipline preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of relevant industry Marketing experience with a demonstrated record of increasing responsibility.
Skills: Working knowledge of the designated market segment. Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop strong and effective customer relationships. Ability to utilize complex electronic tools to analyze market trends. Detail-oriented approach, possessing strong analytical skills and ability to work independently. Must have led the execution of multiple successful marketing programs and product launches. Strong analytical skills and the ability to tie detailed analysis to larger strategy. Demonstrated effective collaboration in highly cross-functional business settings. Computer proficiency required.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States. Apply via corporate website.